Looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to join one of the world's largest and most respected financial Institutions. With many years of success, quality and innovation behind them. They offer careers that provide endless opportunity- helping millions of Individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now take for granted.
They also work closely with their employees to understand their career aspirations and provide paid for certifications and training courses which ultimately help to sign post their development to achieve these goals.
Role & Responsibilities
- Testing, building and deploying Analytical Applications in line with the teams development standards
- Supporting with the Quality Assurance and Automation process in the team
- Providing expertise to the team in best practices and "know how"
- Handing over of applications delivered to Support teams and addressing the production system issues escalated by Support teams
- Ensuring all of the developments are fully documented and meet business requirements
- Engaging with SAP MI Team leads and business stakeholders to drive continuous improvement of deployed products
- Managing tight collaboration with Support teams and working with them on reduction of support overheads and production system incidents
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous project experience in building Data Models and Data flows for Analytical Applications on one of the mainstream DB's (e.g. MS SQL, ORACLE, etc.)
- Excellent experience in core Data Warehousing principles and Data Modelling
- SQL programming experience
- 25 days holiday
- 10% Pension
- Health care
- Life insurance
My client really understands the importance of work life balance which is why they offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include WFH / Flexible working.
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.