Dynamics 365 CE Architect/ Delivery Lead, £85k + Package
Who is my client?
A global IT consultancy firm, with an expanding Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE practice. They provide award winning technology/ business systems solutions to a range of exciting, enterprise level customers across the UK and internationally. The company holds a phenomenal reputation for customer satisfaction/ service efficiency, and they are a recognised leader in their specific field.
What does my client need?
My client requires a seasoned Dynamics 365 CE Architect/ Delivery Lead, with a proven track record in Dynamics CE/ CRM implementation, on an enterprise scale. Successful candidates will hold a high level of functional knowledge of the Dynamics 365/ Power Platform product suite, and have experience in the design and architecture of Dynamics 365 solutions for multi-national businesses. My client also requires a leader, who can drive and impact change within the practice and enable the business to grow strategically - involved in pre-sales cycle through to vendor management.
Responsibilities of the role
- Design and architect Dynamics 365 CE solutions to best satisfy a customer's requirements within the constraints and best practice guidelines.
- Take a key role within the CE Practice as a Lead, promoting functional best practice in delivery
- Work closely with a senior team to build strategy/ direction to ensure successful and complete growth of the practice
- Work across multiple projects at any one time as well as providing support to the wider team when required, including pre-sales discovery work
- Proven experience working in a senior consulting and lead capacity with Dynamics 365 CE/ Power Platform
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/ CRM project experience - strong solution understanding
- Broad modular background/ understanding - ideally across marketing, sales, professional services
- Sure Step delivery methodology experience
- Confident management ability, proven experience in team leadership/ management
The role will be home based, with an expectation to be on client site/ in office across the UK 2-3 days per week.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive basic salary in the £85k region (flexible, experience dependant)
- Attractive Bonus Structure
- Pension/ Healthcare Scheme
- Openings for further training/ MS Certifications
- Benefits including 25 days holiday including your birthday off!
Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more. detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/D365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org