Microsoft Dynamics - D365 CE Support Consultant - Salary up to £60,000 - MS Gold Partner - Fully remote
A leading MS Gold Partner is growing their award winning practice ahead of an exciting pipeline of projects. The client is seeking talented and enthusiastic D365 CE/Power Platform professionals looking to work in a collaborative, innovative and highly ambitious technology business.
As a D365 CE Support Consultant you will work with a dedicated team to deliver innovative solutions to a wide range of customers.
Experience and skills
- Experience of Dynamics 365 CE (Online and On-Premise)
- Experience of data and application integration to and from Dynamics CRM
- Practical knowledge of Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configuration and customisation.
- Practical experience of the business processes contained within Dynamics CRM and how these can be applied to organisations.
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform advantageous but not essential (training will be provide)
- Previous experience working in a Technical Support Role.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
You will achieve:
- Starting salary up to £60,000 (experience dependant)
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to work in a team environment with like-minded individuals
- Industry leading training, support & development at levels
- Remote/Flexible working
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM market, contact Drew Spedding by phone on 0191 9174112 or send your current CV to email@example.com.