One of our top clients is looking for a Cloud Senior Manager to join their growing team. Within this position you will partner with clients and solve complex business problems while also providing best in class advice and solutions.
This is a full time, permanent position. Candidates must be located in Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, or Dallas. US Citizens/Green Card Holders.
Who you are:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- Strong understanding of modern application architecture including technologies and paradigms such as containerization, serverless, and service-oriented architectures.
- Strong understanding of integration architecture practices to incorporate the disparate systems leveraged by cloud workloads
- Proficiency in Automation and Orchestration within single-cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid environments
- Experience using Terraform to define and provision infrastructure and landing zones
- Experience using the suite of Azure services including but not limited to: Azure Portal, Azure Policy Management, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Resource Manager, AKS
Interested in applying? Send your resume to Natalie Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.