.NET Software Engineer based in Bielsko-Biała, Poland
Frank recruitment group are recruiting skilled .NET Software Engineers on behalf of a logistics Client based in Bielsko-Biala. This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to challenge themselves by building a high performance system that will be utilised globally in a constantly developing and changing environment.
This role will be working in software development alongside other self-driven developers in a highly-integrated, cross-discipline agile team. This role is responsible for developing innovative solutions using Microsoft .NET and other modern software development tools and platforms.
This is a company that cares for the development of their staff. This includes personal development plans, access to e-learning platforms and various different training options as well as team building events. There is also a competitive salary and benefits package available.
- Design and code applications and components in a scaled agile environment
- Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint
- Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions
- Experience working w/ large systems (multiple tiers, terabyte range databases and complex systems of systems)
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields (Warehouse Automation Technology Preferred)
- Experience as a .NET Developer in an Agile environment
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience in Automated Unit Testing
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in then send your CV to email@example.com