Home Based Dynamics CRM/365 CE Support Consultant, £55,000, Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Certifications, Over 45 support contracts
A growing Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM Support Consultant to join their expanding support desk. The role is fully home based offering up to £55,000 with benefits including Microsoft Certification sponsorship.
You will join an experienced support team, reporting into the Head of Support. The company offer an autonomous environment with no micromanagement though they have an excellent support network should you need help. You will provide 1st and 2nd line support to a large range of clients, with 3rd line consultants and the Head of Support on call as points of escalation.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration of Dynamics CRM
- Experience providing 1st and 2nd line support on Dynamics
- Experience working on a support desk working with external customers
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.