Title: D365 F&O Solutions Architect
Salary: Generous salary BOE
**Only open to US Citizens at this time**
*Previous MS Partner experience required*
My client, a Microsoft Partner, is currently seeking an experienced D365 F&O Solutions Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate will have extensive Dynamics AX/D365 experience as well as someone who considers themselves an expert in the D365 F&O Finance modules. You will be responsible for lifecycle implementations, creating the digital architecture for Dynamics 365 challenges, solving business challenges and developing client relationships. You will also work with the Program Manager, business stakeholders, and executive sponsors, ensuring compliance with business best practices and successful delivery of the program.
- Minimum 10 years professional experience, including 5-7 years of Dynamics AX experience
- 5+ years' experience with Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 for Finance
- Expert knowledge in the D365 Financial Modules including (but not limited to) AP, AR, FA and GL
- Ability to be a key attribution to a team of likeminded individuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid database background building SQL Server-based solutions is a must.
- Significant business analysis and process engineering skills preferred
- Experience working in the Microsoft Partner realm
- Bachelor's degree in business, MIS, or other equivalent experience.
- Only open to US Citizens and GC holders at this time
Apply now by sending your CV to with your phone availability to
Reiley Callahan: email@example.com , 646-415-8988
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8988. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.