Our client has built the world's largest, most international platform for the production of highly customisable products, all built specifically to customer requirements, and in the most localised and sustainable manner possible!
They are taking a critical part in shaping the new wave of Ecommerce entrepreneurs, and capitalising on the shift in global consciousness, increasing the desire for smarter, faster, and greener production of consumer goods!
They are looking to onboard a senior infrastructure engineer who can join their Stockholm office in the coming months, with a mind to increasing the overall reliability of their platform, as well as optimising all their internal procedures through the use of extensive automation.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will design, build, extend, manage and support critical infrastructure services that underpins a global platform capable of reaching 5 billion people
- You will work closely with application, security, and architecture experts to improve the reliability and speed of deliveries - additionally you will drive an internal DevOps culture
- Given this is a DevOps role, the overarching task here is, of course, to automate everything!
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience of developing, maintaining and scaling cloud-native platforms; preferably ones hosted on AWS
- Prior experience of working with event-based, microservice architectures an associated technologies; RabbitMQ, Kubernetes are our tools of choice!
- Prior experience with CI/CD technologies is crucial; Jenkins, CircleCI, Ansible
- Fantastic salary model with a shares-linked bonus
- Join a world leading organisation using it's influence in a really transformative way - to improve environmental sustainability in Ecommerce!
- Opportunities to travel globally to one of 12 offices across the world!