Power Platform Architect-70-75k
My client is looking for a proficient and motivated employee to use their experience with Microsoft Power Platform to provide solutions for business and process problems. My client combines expertise in industry, business processes and technology to help their customers solve complex business challenges and realise their strategic objectives.
· Designing and developing Power Apps, power automate based solutions.
· Working with the customers and peers to deliver the most efficient and effective solutions, based on requirements and user stories.
· Working with customer to agree testing plans and supporting testing as well as documenting the solutions for internal use and customer handover.
· Working with the Product Managers to manage developments and expectations
· Continuous learning in the power platform area, including completing exams and teaching others.
Skills & Experience
· Experience of both Canvas and model driven apps working with and without D365
· Good working Knowledge of Common data service, security roles
· Working knowledge of creating apps from data sources like SQL, SharePoint and others.
· Experience of power automate connecting to CDS, SQL and O365, understanding of limitations and best practices.
· Overall understanding of best practice around the power platform
· Understanding of connectors in both Power Apps and power automate
· Power automate across multiple data sources, especially around CDS and SQL
· Complex canvas app experience is preferable, using multiple connectors and data sources, for robust mobile apps and desktop apps.
· A working knowledge of data integrator on power platform, using templates and connecting to different environment types
· CDS development of entities, relationships, option sets and solutions
· Understanding of CDS and SQL data security
· Experience of any D365 products, any previous experience of D365CE, D365HR or D365FO advantageous
My client have set a side time for interviews and they have a very limited diary. Interviews are already taking place and we have a few slots left so get in touch ASAP. To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3994 0908.