.NET Software Engineer, located in Krakow, Poland
We are recruiting on behalf of an international automotive client who is looking to expand their Krakow branch. We are looking for .NET Software Engineers to join 3 newly created teams. These teams are working on a variety of exciting projects including an optimisation project in the supply chain. This project will be working on the connection between manufacturers and distributors with the goal of making the system more efficient, effective and stable.
The main focus of this role is back-end development but an understanding of front-end development is required. This is a challenging opportunity for someone who is looking to find innovative technology solutions to difficult problems.
This position also comes with the opportunity for progression and development as the company is growing exponentially and are investing in their colleagues. This provides the opportunity for training and the chance to develop further in your career.
There are B2B and Up contracts available at competitive rates.
- Skilled in .NET Framework and .NET Core
- An understanding of front-end development, including Vue.js and jQuery
- Database knowledge of MS SQL Server, Mongo DB and Redis
- Ability to use Development tools such as C# 6 and 7, Visual Studio 2019 and RedGate
- Any experience in Microservices (REST)
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in then please email your CV across to email@example.com