BI Reporting Analyst - Wolverhampton, Midlands
My client, who is a MS Partner, based in the Midlands is looking for a BI Reporting Analyst to become a Consultant in their team. This role will give you the opportunity to up-skill and work within Power Platform.
- Client Management - Gathering requirement, listening to the client's reporting needs.
- Building solutions/scope, testing, implementing, documentation, workshops
- Delivering insights
- Developing additional fields and measures to existing Analysis Services cubes
- Acceptance testing
- Data preparation
- Reliably extract data
- Power BI /Tableau / Qlik
- MS Excel
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
- Development Plans/Scheme
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £30,000 to £35,000 - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Health Scheme
- Death in service x4 salary
- Pension 3% matched
- Laptop & Phone
- During Lockdown - Fully Remote
- Normally - 50% Remote work, with 50% travel to office in Wolverhampton (close knit company).
- Prepared to travel to client site if required (this is rare)
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.