Data Engineer, Central Copenhagen
My client is looking for a Data Engineer who can set up Azure or AWS services in the cloud. The desire and skills to quickly learn new languages and services are essential. Experience within Azure / AWS, Data Factory, Databricks, PySpark, Python, and SQL is needed.
Working as a Data Engineer at my client, you will get to shape and implement technology as well as business solutions to deliver value to our clients across different industries and business areas. We are not an industry-specific consultancy, so you should thrive in learning new industries and solving complex infrastructural problems. Two projects are rarely the same!
You will get the chance to immerse yourself into some of the most exciting technologies whilst gaining in-depth understanding of specific business challenges, as you engage clients in close collaboration with your dedicated project team.
In regards to technology religion, my client is "agnostic" but ideally if you have some of the below that would be of interest:
- Proven track record and strong competencies with setting up Microsoft Azure or AWS services in the cloud, incl. experience within Data Factory, Databricks, PySpark, Python and SQL
- Desire to quickly learn new and apply tools are essential
- Working in sprints and we often use Azure DevOps to manage projects.
- Energetic, passionate and ambitious personality. With a drive to challenge status quo within data & analytics
- Strong collaboration skills. You will work closely together with less technical people than yourself. You need to convince them that you know better.
- Relevant academic background (Software development, IT, Economics).
Ultimately my client is looking for passionate people! If you have an interest then get in touch:
email@example.com or call 0045 88 74 11 02