Nigel Frank are offering an exciting position for a Dynamics NAV expert/architect. The suitable candidate will help this well-known Swedish brand move from NAV 2009 to Business central, because of this, experience with the most recent versions is a beneficial.
The company are offering the option to work remotely, while the suitable candidate supports and improves the companies ERP system including integration's to other internal and external systems. Playing a major role in the upgrade to BC the candidate will benefit from an optimistic, flexible and hands-on work ethic while also having the ability to communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong experience with Dynamics NAV
- Modules: Logistics warehousing and Sales
- Experience as a consultant or internal systems manager
- Swedish or English speaking (fluency in English written and verbal is a benefit)
- Comfortable with Travelling 2 times a year (Germany and US) for 2 days each time
- Great company culture. Parties in office and regular social meetings outside of office hours.
- Chance for international Projects
- Hiring company are a strong Swedish brand
- Generous salary depending on candidate experience
- Standard EU benefits, 6 weeks, 4 extra days, pension
To discuss this position further, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on +46 10 199 25 68.