A forwards-thinking company are seeking an ambitious Information Analyst to join their team in Borehamwood - you will be home-based to begin with, and then once it's safe to do so, you will split your time between the office and home.
It's a really exciting time to join the team as they have recently implemented Power BI, and strive to become a truly data-driven organisation.
They are looking for an individual with strong SQL & T-SQL skills, who is looking for a Power BI reporting role, and is passionate about using data to drive decision-making and business strategy. You'll have the opportunity to liaise with stakeholders across the business to gather requirements and promote best-practice, and will be encouraged to put forward new ideas to improve organisation-wide data delivery.
You will be working within a close-knit team and will be extremely well supported in your professional development - including the opportunity to work towards your Microsoft Certifications.
- Strong SQL and T-SQL Query writing experience is essential
- Power BI experience, ideally including use of DAX
- Experience with SSRS is desirable
- Excel skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Salary of £25,000-£35,000, depending upon experience
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Group Life Assurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Learning and development opportunities
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please apply ASAP.