Dynamics CRM/D365 Technical Architect/Lead - Remote + 30-50% Travel - $150K+
Well known MS partner is looking to bring on a technical architect/lead for two openings, Minnesota and Texas. This position is remote but does require travel to the client work site. A candidate needs to possess the technical abilities with 12+ years of Dynamics CRM implementation experience including D365. This candidate also needs to possess functional skills such as leadership of large projects and ability to communicate to stakeholders and other members of the team. If you're looking for that next step that combines both technical and functional capabilities and you're a seasoned veteran with Dynamics CRM, this is the role for you!
- Leading full D365 team taking into consideration customer requirements and customizations and creating those into real life solutions.
- Driving customer interactions technically
- Giving technical consultations
- Driving requirements discussion, design, development, implementation of complex project modules pertaining to D365.
- 10-15+ years of experience with Dynamics CRM/D365
- Has led multiple implementations as architect in all phases: design, development, etc.
- Experience leading 1+ projects on data migration with D365
- Working experience with PowerPlatform
- Experience with designing/deploying SSRS reports/dashboards
Salary + Benefits
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!