Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Developer - NYC - $110K-$130K USD
A Food & Beverage manufacturer is searching for a D365 F&O Developer to assist in their upgrade to D365 F&O. You will need the ability to analyze business requirements as well as design technical solutions.
This role is for a small team in a family-owned company with a lot of room for career growth after the implementation. This position offers remote flexibility, with 3 days onsite and 2 days remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain all integration (API, Odata connections, EDI, Flat files) between all business applications from Dynamics stand point.
- Develop, custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++, C# or other object-oriented programming language.
- Author and present functional and technical design documents that translate business requirements into workable functionality.
- Provide technical and functional knowledge of development of technologies, LCS and Azure Dev Ops.
- Work with functional team to design, test and implement customization
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX / 365 F&O Developer experience
- Advance development skills; X++, C#, SQL, Azure Devops.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Oriented programming experience utilizing X++.
- SSRS reporting experience
- Azure experience a plus.
- Architecting experience is a plus
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes.
If you are interested in this position, or other positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-391-1126.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!