One of our top clients is hiring an Azure PaaS Architect to build and architect new solutions for their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
This is a full time, permanent role. Candidates must be located or willing to relocate to go into their office in Columbia, SC post COVID.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and develop Azure cloud Integration Approach, Integration architecture for Realtime, near Realtime integrations.
- Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities.
- Own the Azure technical customer engagement including developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components of customer facing contract bid responses.
- Azure Architecture and design patterns, Domain driven architecture, Microservices architecture, Azure native application development
- Azure cloud native Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, API Management, Service Bus & Event Grid)
- Azure SQL Database, Azure Web Jobs, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Server IaaS, Azure Monitoring and application insights
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions on Azure Cloud Platform
- Staring expertise in developing integrations using Microsoft's Azure Application integration environment.
- Experience with .Net Framework, C#, SOAP, REST, JSON Web Services
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Terraform, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet is preferred
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Ready to apply?
Send your resume to Natalie Hunter, email@example.com to arrange a call to discuss further.