Azure Data Migration Analyst- Tampa, FL- Permanent
The Data Migration Analyst will be responsible for analyzing data from source ERPs and converting them into the destination system format like Dynamics CE or a common repository for data warehousing. This role is 70-30, technical and functional role. This person must have expert level knowledge of using Azure data factory in different data migration projects. This role requires working with business stakeholders, IT persons and must have great command on converting data needs into IT formats for implementations. This position will be responsible for analyzing, cleansing and de-duplicating source data and converting into the relevant destination templates using home grown data consolidation tool. This candidate will work with Business stakeholders as well IT teams for migrating or loading data from source system to destination. The candidate should have expertise in creating requirement documentations, data templates and functional documentations
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ Years of demonstrated experience in analyzing, cleansing and de-duplicating data.
- 3+ years of data working with Azure data factory
- 3+ Years' of Dynamics CE/Dynamics AX/F&O/Data warehouse service experience.
- Expert in working with Business stakeholders to collect and analyze data.
- Expert in being liaison between business and IT for data needs.
- Experience with data migration tools, SQL, Azure Data Factory and data structures is plus.
- Key player to migrate data from different source systems to Dynamics CE and other systems.
- Create, maintain and enhance existing Azure data factory data migration tool as per the need.
- Define and implement architecture of Data migration framework including security in Azure cloud and integration with various systems.
- Working with Infrastructure team, manage and enhance different Azure environments including security groups, subscriptions etc.
- Define and create data models and structures based on the needs of business requirements.
- Define and execute data migration processes and templates working with different business and IT stakeholders.
- Collect, cleanse and de-duplicate data to load into destination systems.
- Creating data extract templates, reviewing the data migration requirements with source system and business teams.
- Good functional experience to validate the migrated data in destination system.
- Work with IT and third parties to be an expert in managing internal data migration tool.
- Documentation of business process, data migration methodology, data quality enhancement, validation and reconciliation process.
- Good team player and able to work flexible hours and different functional area leads to validate the loaded data in destination team.