My client is one of the largest tools distributors in North America and is looking for a Dynamics 365 F&O Data Analyst to join their team and implement a digital transformation involving D365 F&O, CRM, Business Process Re-engineering.
Role and Responsibilities Include
· Responsible for drafting, publishing and communicating new enterprise data standards and policies across the various business segments and areas that utilize enterprise data and information.
· Adherence to newly implemented data standards and policies.
· Overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping and transfer.
· Provide recommendations and supporting documentation for new or proposed data standards, business rules and policy.
· 1-2 years of Dynamics AX/D365 experience
· 2-3 years of SQL and Salesforce experience
· 3-5+ years of experience working in Data Management and Governance
· Proficiency in PowerBI and Tableau
· Flexible and eager to learn
Please contact Gabriela Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-415-8993 if you are interested.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted 646-415-8993. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.