The genuine market leader and innovator in Microsoft Technologies are seeking a passionate and experienced SharePoint/M365 Consultant to join their team in response to consistent project wins and growth.
You'll have existing experience in designing, developing and implementing SharePoint solutions, using SharePoint Online and newer on-premises versions, with experience in custom development. You'll also have a wider knowledge of surrounding IT Architecture and how SharePoint fits into the bigger picture. You'll also have some experience in wider MS technologies that can include Power Platform, Azure Application Development, DevOps and Data Platform.
You'll be an experienced client-facing consultant, capable of translating complex business requirements into technical solutions, as well as mentoring/leading junior members of the development team while remaining close to the technologies in a hands-on capacity yourself. As part of the wider Software Engineering team, you'll gain exposure to the latest in MS technologies, including Power Platform and Azure PaaS.
You can be based around the UK, in a semi-commutable distance from one of the company's offices in Scotland, London, the North East, North West and Midlands. All staff are mostly working remotely at present, but in the post-covid world travel requirements will be client-led, so at this time cannot give a specific answer of what the expectation will be later. With this in mind, candidates should be willing and able to travel 2-3 days per week post-covid, in line with their pre-covid activity.
Role & Responsibilities
- SharePoint Online/O365 solution design/development
- Client-interaction - gathering requirements, milestone reviews, risk identification/management
- Project lead activities - peer review, mentoring, support
Skills & Qualifications
- Expertise in custom SharePoint solution design/development in SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2016/2019
- Experience in client-facing consultant role, ideally in a MS Partner
- Secondary experience in wider MS technologies, including areas such as Power Platform, Azure PaaS, DevOps or Data Platform
- Starting salary of £65-100,000 depending upon skills/experience
- Performance-related bonus
- Extensive L&D budget, including MS Certifications and wider qualification support
For this, and other exciting permanent roles in Microsoft 365 and Modern Workplace, contact Owen Mitchell in complete confidence on 01913387552 or email@example.com
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/