This company is a software solutions company that provides a service to financial advisers and wealth managers. Their web based software gives their customers the ability to manage their practice, including client management, consolidated portfolio views, business process management and integrated financial planning modules. Investment and risk product data from different providers are consolidated onto a single platform, giving a consolidated view and state of the art client reporting and empirical management information.
Their office is located in Pretoria but they offer 100% remote work to anyone who is located in South Africa with permanent residency. The company culture is very positive and collaborative with a very low staff turn over.
- Azure SQL
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Storage
- .NET Core framework
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- Microsoft T-SQL
- Modern UI framework
Non - Technical Requirements
- Degree in computer science or something similar
- Suggest system architecture
- "drive" projects through communication and interaction with BA's, Developers, Stakeholders etc.
- Manage a team of developers
- Create technical specifications from business requirements
- Create database design
- Oversee testing and deployment
- Perform code reviews with developers to ensure well designed and efficient code
- Manage development team
- Report to the management team