MS SQL Database administrator
Located in Szczecin, Poland
Are you a professional with MS SQL database experience looking for a new challenge? Then this is the opportunity for you?
This is the chance to work with an ambitious and talented team where you will be playing a significant role in Global IT organisation. You will be part of an innovative and challenging environment where you will be using the latest technology in order to achieve your goals.
You will also receive professional training in this role and there are plenty of competitive benefits to go alongside.
- Delivering 2nd level support of MS SQL Database administration including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of infrastructure.
- Researching, evaluating and providing technical solutions to address defined business requirements.
- Playing a strong role in Microsoft Dynamics infrastructure support.
- Following up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations.
- Identifying alternatives and presenting recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards.
- Experience working with MS SQL administration
- Have very good operational knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- Understanding of Microsoft solutions.
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V or VMware.
- Are familiar with ITIL processes & procedures.
If you have infrastructural experience in MS AX Dynamics you are the ideal candidate for this role!
If this sounds like a position you'd like to hear more about then please email me at email@example.com to hear more.