Our client is looking for an experienced cloud architect to help their internal clients transform their businesses by providing architecture, best practice guidance and access to cutting edge capabilities in their journey through the public cloud. The Azure Security Architect will design and develop secure, resilient and cost-effective public cloud solutions.
What you will do:
- Create best practice architecture for Azure and AWS IaaS/PaaS solutions based on requirements
- Development and implementation of cloud security architectures on the Azure cloud.
- Design highly scalable and resilient cloud-based environments and work with operations to deploy
- Lead technical discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and high availability in the cloud
- Help to develop centralized tooling and infrastructure for monitoring availability, performance, security and cost
- 5+ years of experience designing and supporting public cloud environments, including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, public/hybrid/private cloud solutions.
- Experience implementing AWS and Azure 'Well-Architected Frameworks' and the ability to apply / adjust the concepts to customer environments
- Deep experience of AWS and Azure services and platforms inclusive of DevOps, Automation and Orchestration
- Azure experience and 'lift and shift' migrations to Azure Cloud including modifications
- Experience handling modifications & coding adjustments
Ready to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.