Cloud Architect - Remote Position
Looking to work on some of the most interesting fin-tech projects in Europe? Now is your chance! We are recruiting a Cloud Architect to join a Greenfield project and drive the transformation for a Multi-Cloud Hybrid project.
Massive opportunity to come in and build from the ground up and start from scratch to drive greater analytical and business value. You will be working in an exciting team in an agile environment that includes multiple teams within the Cloud driven initiative.
This business is creating a technology centre of excellence in Northern Ireland as well as not only allowing it's team to work remotely, but actively encouraging it by helping towards home office costs!
Role & Responsibilities
- Giving expertise on DevOps Tooling and CI/CD processes to the Software Development teams globally.
- Help build a reusable standard CI/CD pipeline model with built-in quality gates, security, and cutting-edge tools and automation.
- Provide, understand and guide in best practice DevOps principles, prescribed toolchain and pipeline framework.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience within the DevOps and Design space, you've been able to work with both on-prem and cloud platforms (VMware as well as AWS and/or Azure.)
- Ability to implement IAC and understand best practices.
- You have worked with containerisation tools such as Docker.
- 28 days holiday minimum
- Money towards your home office and energy-bill subsidy
- Remote working
- Regular social events in Northern Ireland on a quarterly basis
This role is interviewing now and if you are interested in making an application please get in touch at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 500 8478.