A global organisation who have experienced unprecedented growth over the last year are looking for a number of experienced Power BI Developers to join their team as they embark on an exciting digital transformation.
Please note that once things return to normal, you will be required to work from the Slough office around 2 days per week, and can spend the remaining days working from home.
Their Business Intelligence team sits at the core of all commercial and operational decision-making, recently evidenced by significant investment in their data platform built on Microsoft Azure.
As part of their BI strategy, they are looking to make the exciting transition from Qlikview reporting to Power BI, so are looking for an enthusiastic Developer to help them with this migration and to strengthen their reporting capabilities.
As they look to become more-data driven, it's important for BI reports to be visible throughout the organisation, and you will work with multiple teams to help them monitor performance and drive growth.
You will act as a real champion for data and reporting, and will strive to introduce innovative ideas and promote best-practice throughout your role.
Because you will be working on their Azure Data Platform, they're looking for a Developer who has a solid grasp of relational data sources and Azure components - such as Data Lake, Data Factory and Databricks - as your role will also involve the monitoring and maintenance of these components.
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong experience developing Power BI reports & visualisations
- Strong experience with Power Query and DAX
- Understanding and experience of Azure components - Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks
- Ideally - experience or understanding of Qlikview to assist with the transition
- Salary of up to £50-65,000 depending upon experience
- Additional benefits package including discretionary bonus, pension and private healthcare
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please apply ASAP.