Freelance Project Manager/ Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) - Stavanger, Norway - 12 Month Assignment
This role is being introduced so our customer to have a Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) from our team for all RITM requests. Ideally we are looking for Project Managers/CRM who are immediately available who candidates who are available to start in April. We are expecting this role to last up to 12 months with the project scope of up to 2 years, meaning extensions are possible.
Overview of tasks to be performed:
You will be managing the RITM process flow end-to-end with the CRM owning a ticket from initiation to closure. You will be responsible for arranging workshops/meeting involving the customer apps team whilst being the SPOC for the apps team, providing updates on a regular basis to the apps owner. The role involves working very closely with the technical team in order to complete the deliverable. This role will involve having daily updates with PM's to ensure communication and information is perfect.
Skills and qualification requirements -
- 7 Years worth of experience Project Management Experience
- Formal Project qualifications including Waterfall and Agile Experience are essential.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Cloud Fundamentals certification on any of the Public Cloud Platforms.
- Familiar with reviewing contractual commitments and assuring Acceptance criteria are met.
- You need to have Project Planning, Tracking and Control skills in a cloud environment.
Please note - This is a Freelance role and we require candidate who are available to work in Norway.
Apply today and let's have a chat!