Cloud Infrastructure Architect, Copenhagen
I have partnered with a fantastic consultancy who specialise in Cloud transformation, programme management and architecture. They offer world class business strategies, high quality designs and scalable solutions across both the public and private sector.
Due to increasing growth, they're looking to bring on a skilled Solution Architect into a client facing role requiring extensive knowledge and professional experience in designing, migrating, and implementing complex solutions and migrations.
- Opportunity to take ownership of Cloud transformation projects and work autonomously
- A chance to work for a great consultancy and be an integral player within the business
- Work at strategic level and be in a position to influence stakeholders and liaise with the board
- Work with cutting-edge tech within Cloud, Cyber Security and Networking
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deploy scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Azure
- Liaise with customers to understand business requirements and recommend appropriate solutions
- Partner with supporting internal and external infrastructure teams
- Produce solid documentation and roadmaps
- Deliver technical scoping and technical workshops as required
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a real difference and use their skills within Cloud, Infrastructure and MWP to really further the cloud market in Denmark.
Interested in hearing more? Lets set up a call you can reach me, Eddie, by calling 0045 88 74 11 02 or by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org