Data Engineer - Azure - Birmingham - £50K
Client of mine are going through an exciting digital transformation and are looking for a Data Engineer to join a growing team.
They are looking for someone with strong SQL and Data Warehousing experience who has touched a little on Azure (Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks, Synapse). The role will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop within their dedicated data academy as well as then being a key pillar of the team and company's growth.
Although main responsibilities are internally facing, you will be involved in some elements of working with clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements and developing solutions according to the business.
- Developing data pipelines using Azure Data Factory and working on fully cloud based solutions.
- Working alongside Senior Data Engineer and Architect.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Experience delivering a data warehouse solution from scratch.
- An understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
- Incredible development opportunities
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.