Dynamics NAV Analyst - 90k - Remote
A global leader in the high-tech engineering and manufacturing industry that helps customers with technology solutions is looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Central Analyst. The company strives to create reliable solutions so that their customers and employees take great pride in working there. The Dynamics 365 Business Central Analyst role should be someone interested in being a part a team on a global scale and has a strong background in supporting the functionality of Dynamic 365 Business Central.
Role and Responsibility:
- Leading and overseeing design, layout, development, and launch enhancements for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Meeting with the appropriate teams to ensure we meet system goals and solve problems
- Be the main point of contact for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Produce reports and preform cost-benefit and return on investment analysis
- Be able to perform tests on the system and run orientation and training to end users
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science
- MIS or 5-7 years of strong experience
- Strong experience in Dynamics NAV or Business Central and knowledge of importing data
- Understanding and experience in manufacturing and SQL Reporting
- Project managing and strong communicating skills
- Willingness to travel with a valid driver's license
- Ability to work from the comfort of your home
- Full Benefits package
- PTO days
- Exciting travel opportunities
- Competitive $90k salary
Are looking to work with international experts in the engineering and manufacturing industry and continue to gain expertise in Dynamics 365 Business Central? Then this is the job for you! For all inquiries email email@example.com or call 347-270-8876.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-270-8876. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.