This is a role for an exciting consultancy company, who offer excellent remote working options, or the option to work from their Central Helsinki office. They have some incredibly well known clients and interesting projects to get involved with, whilst they also offer an extremely stable job move after a crazy 2020!
Role & Responsibilities
- Create project concept from the beginning, and implement fully.
- Use knowledge of security and migrations effectively.
- Work efficiently and to a high standard, both when working independently and as part of a team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Project Management / Architectural skills.
- Prior experience in doing pretty large scale azure migrations / implementations of office 365 / M365.
- Security skills (e.g intune, sccm, endpoint, IAM, prior experience on authentication projects)
- They said applicants "Don't have to be an expert in all of these areas, but an understanding is important. Obviously the more they know the better".
- Finnish speaking.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Salary plus billable hours bonus. Large flexibility on this depending on preference in this area.
- Work for a Microsoft-partnered company with a great reputation and an exciting growth direction.
- Join at a time where progression is a very real option for those that would like to move on to leading a team for projects.
If this sounds interesting then either apply, or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org