Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner in the Channel Islands who offer cutting edge technical consulting, design, build, and migration services to their customers to maximise their utilisation in new Microsoft technologies.
The Microsoft Partner I'm working with have recently been acquired by a large accounting firm, giving them huge financial backing to expand their business.
As a result of this, they're now to build out a Cyber Security piece and expand their projects within this area. In order to do this, they need an evangelist within Cyber Security and Networking to run and architect this business development.
- Why apply?
- Opportunity to take ownership of Cyber Security projects and build from the ground up
- A chance to work for a top Microsoft Partner and be an integral player within the business
- Work at strategic level and be in a position to influence stakeholders and liaise with the board
- Work with cutting-edge tech within Cloud, Cyber Security and Networking
Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce high quality high and low level design documentation describing technical systems solutions
- Design complex technical solutions and provide input into bid, project and technical documents
- Articulate and design WAN/LAN solutions.
- Work technically with Cisco ISR, ASR, Catalyst, Nexus & Cisco Meraki
- Design and deploy wireless solutions
- Skilled within building deep technical relationships with key stakeholders and senior executives
- Proven ability to mentor and train junior level architects
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software & services company
- Must have hands on experience designing and deploying security solutions using Cisco Firewalls, IPS and Security
- Load Balancing
- Fortinet Fortigate and FortiSwitch
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/