My Client is an in-house development company who have work with their SaaS product, and they are currently focused on new projects which will add additional functionality as well as there being a need for some migration work to use more modern technologies.
Using "years of experience" isn't a great way of judging ability, but this is a Senior position where it needs a strong understanding of not only technical parts of the role, but also an understanding of business processes and leading a team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be a senior voice when it comes to planning the strategy and architecture of two upcoming projects.
- Assist with the coaching/mentoring of Junior colleagues.
- Have a real focus on high standard or work over quick/rushed results. Hold colleagues to the same standards and work alongside the upper-management to ensure that the strategy is implemented.
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong/senior understanding of hands-on programming and project architecture.
- Experience using: C#, .NET, SQL, REST API's, Azure, Microservices, Docker
- Fluent Finnish speaking, and a relevant Bachelor's/Master's Degree. Experience working on SaaS product's in previous role is beneficial.
- Industry-leading benefits including healthcare, phone, car allowance, vouchers and more.
- Challenging work, new projects and a company which is established and stable, but still at a size where you will have influence.
- The opportunity to coach more junior colleagues, helping to see the progression in both them and ideally yourself from this interaction.