Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O T&L Solutions Architect - 100% Remote!
A massive contender in the financial sector, this globally recognized, industry specalists are seeking their next team-member in achieving their D365 solutions and goals.
With a deep understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O, with extensive Trade & Logistics experience, you'll be closely partnered with Executives, Architects, and surrounding departments to pinpoint business needs, desires, bottlenecks, and solutions towards new goals based on present and future needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse past, current, and future business processes and steps to clearly identify areas of greatest needs and adjustments.
- Being the Architect, taking full control of our implementation from analayzation, designing, implementation, and adjustments.
- Completely lead the design, structure and build of ERP systems, tailormade for business needs.
- Working with multiple teams spanning fellow Architects, Developers, Clients and Managers, with the goal of delivering the best solutions to our clients.
- You'll be using cutting edge software, implementing the newest versions of D365, among other supporting tools to deliver the best solutions.
- Over 7+ years of deep Dynamics AX/D365 F&O experience
- Experience with multiple stages of Implementations
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- Comfortable presenting to Stakeholders and Directiors, along with fluid communication across all teams
- BA degree required
- Expert level of achitecture, creation and configurations
- Fantastic starting base salary
- Fully remote
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Ready to take your career to the next level with a leading consulting firm?
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.