A market-leading Power BI and Azure Data Platform Consultancy are actively recruiting a number of ambitious Power BI Consultants amidst rapid growth and success.
Their team is comprised of highly-talented Microsoft MVP and globally recognised experts, so this truly is a unique opportunity for Power BI enthusiasts to take their career to the next level.
You will be using a combination of consulting and technical data modelling & visualisation skills to develop and deliver effective Power BI reporting solutions, working closely with a varied client base including FTSE 250 and 100 companies across multiple industries.
Your Power BI solutions will generally be backed by a Data Platform in Azure which your specialist colleagues will build for the client, so it's a brilliant opportunity to gain exposure to the Azure stack as you work together to deliver a truly holistic solution.
You will work on projects end-to-end, from requirement gathering right through to delivery and providing end-user training. You will be communicating with stakeholders at varying levels, shaping an approach for the governance and deployment of Power BI in large organisations, including advising on licensing, distribution/sharing, training and support where necessary.
You will be well-supported in your professional development, with support towards your Microsoft Certifications and industry-leading training to ensure you can reach your full potential.
In the current climate you will begin working from home, and then once things return to normal you will split your time between client sites, home and the office - you should be prepared to spend 2-3 days a week on client site when it's safe to do so.
- Expertise in Power BI and DAX
- SQL querying skills
- Data modelling experience
- Readiness to develop knowledge of the following technologies in order to work effectively within the broader team: Azure SQL Data Warehouse (ADW), Azure Data Lake (ADL), Cosmos DB, Stream Analytics and Azure Analysis Services (AAS).
- Strong communication skills
- Salary ranging from £35,000 for entry-level consultant, up to £85,000+ for Manager level, dependent upon experience
- Performance-related bonus
- 7% company pension
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (with option to buy additional 5)
- Private healthcare
- Microsoft certification training
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
- Applicants must have the right to reside and work within the UK - sponsorship is not available
- Travel throughout the UK and EU may be required once things return to normal
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please apply ASAP.