My client are a Cloud-Native Managed Services Provider who are going through a period of hyper-growth within their UK division and are looking to hire a Senior Cloud Sales Manager to come into the team and spearhead the net new business within the UK business.
The main focus of this role is to win net new business so this role will suit somebody who still enjoys this part of sales and you'll act as a strategic partner with high-level executives forging new relationship for the business.
The main focus of this role is working within the Azure space however my client will also be open to somebody who can bring a portfolio of AWS or GCP clients to the table as well!
In order to be considered for this role, it would be nice to have the following experience:
- Extensive B2B/B2B2C Sales experience within the area of IT Consulting / Technology.
- Proven track record of closing large deals within the digital transformation and cloud migration space
- Exposure to selling solutions and closing deals across Azure, AWS & GCP
- Extensive exposure to working within the large scale enterprise cloud space
- Proven ability to build and lead a team
- Drive and experience of winning net new business
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a ambitious individual who strives to improve themselves on a daily basis both in their career and their technical skillset.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR