Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant, SCM
One of the most reputable ERP Gold Partners in the world has built an award-winning team and culture to foster its success and growth as one of the foremost experts on Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations partners on the planet. Along with this growth comes a continual need to bring on talented, driven, and ambitious Dynamics 365 F&O professionals who can deliver unmatched excellence to their customers. Does that person sound like you?
The Senior D365 F&O Consultant will be responsible for designing, building, and deploying cutting-edge Supply Chain Management applications built on the platform. This person will be a true advisor to complex, global-scale Dynamics 365 customers and work closely with their team to create exciting solutions that leverage Power Platform, Azure services, and other powerful new tech! If you are looking for an organization that will trust your technical and functional problem-solving skills, and give you the tools to succeed, this is the place for you.
- 5+ years Dynamics AX / D365 experience
- Expert knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O solution implementations
- Strong customer-facing experience including leading end-to-end Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 F&O projects
- Experience with legacy Dynamics AX systems including 2009, 2012, etc.
- Exposure to Power Platform, Azure services highly preferred
- Dynamics 365 Certifications are preferred
- $130-150K starting base salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Fully remote with minimal travel
- Paid certifications, Dynamics 365 training
- Competitive benefits, 401K match, etc.
To apply, contact me at 267-940-6522 and ask for David, or email email@example.com with your resume!
This role is not a fit? Give me a ring and I'd be happy to discuss additional opportunities we have available!