Azure Cloud Architect: Remote- $170,000
*These are the hubs that people must be able to travel to when needed Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas (Houston), New York/New Jersey, San Francisco.
*Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
We are working with a multinational corporation company that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. They are looking for a talented Azure Cloud Architect to join their team. This is also a remote position, but they are looking for candidates who will be able to travel to the above states when asked to.
- Consult with clients to build and architect new solutions, data center migrations, and scaling their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
- Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
- Mentor and coach architects and developers to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed.
- Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud software architectures.
- Drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customers and Capgemini sales team.
- The role is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience.
- Assess Azure footprint readiness for deployment activities
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- Hands-on with tools & methods in capability, business transformation delivery, sizing & estimations
- Experience with Windows, Linux and Unix platforms
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet is preferred
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell, Bash, .Net, .Net Core, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails is preferred
- Required: Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure Storage, Networking and Security Solutions, ARM Templates, JSON scripting, Windows and/or Linux administration, Azure App Services, Orchestration, Kubernetes, and Containers (Docker)
- Preferred: Azure Cloud Native Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, API Management, Service Bus & Event Grid) Azure SQL Database, Azure Web Jobs, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Server IaaS, SharePoint on Azure, Hyper-V, VMWare, System Center, firewalls, Web App proxies, Bash, BGP, Chef, Puppet, OSS Technologies, Powershell scripting, Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate
- Architect Exam priorities: Architecting Azure Solutions 70-534, AZ - 300 & AZ - 301, 70-533, AZ - 100 & 101 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions, AZ - 203, 70-532 Developing Azure Solutions
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!