Lead Integration Engineer - Azure - London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, flexible working
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
One of my clients are looking for an experienced Lead Integration Engineer to join their growing Agile Development Team to contribute to the continued success of their digital products and technical solutions. As an organisation, this is one of the largest housing associations in London; they are committed to providing homes for lower-income household and most diverse communities, having a positive impact on the lives of residents.
You will be responsible for Technical Leadership on major application & data Integration projects, as well leading design and implementation, and advising on Patterns and Practices for Integration. Through exposure to cutting edge cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure Integration Services and related Cloud components, you will develop best practices for integration and use API and Serverless Architectures.
Employees are given autonomy to own their role and become an expert in their field, supported with large investment in training and development, with personalized progression plans. This position is predominately remote with you only needing to be in the office a few times a month, as they really have seen the benefit of working from home so offer this flexible working!
- .NET Core
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology, TDD and DevOps (CI/CD)
- Unit testing frameworks (NUnit, XUnit.NET, XBehave)
- RESTFUL APIs, SOAP
- XML, JSON and XSLT Liquid Templates (Logic Apps)
- SQL, NoSQL, Cosmos DB, ETL
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies - Microsoft Azure
- Azure API Management
- Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Event Grid
- Azure Functions (serverless component - FaaS)
- Data Factory v2, Azure Blob and ADLS Gen2.
- Azure Monitor and Application Insights
- Azure certifications - Desirable
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Simply Health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
I would love to hear from anyone interested in joining this passionate, dynamic and forward-thinking team. For more information get in touch ASAP as there are very limited interview slots and my client are looking to have this role filled in the coming weeks.
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 300 9225, and I'd be more than happy to have a chat to discuss this role.