IT Director - D365 F&O - $170k - NY
I'm currently representing the CIO of an industry leading manufacturing company headquartered out of NY. They are currently in need of an IT Director to assist on their upcoming D365 F&O implementaiton. The ideal candidate will be coming froma techno-functional background, core developer experieince preferred, with 3+ years of leadership experience. This is a great opportunity for any IT/ERP Manager to take the next step in their career and move into a Director position that offers visibility throughout the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the IT team in assessing business needs and priorities, feature scopes, developing, testing, and code move processes
- Develop and define process and procedure to proactively manage all pre-production and production environments.
- Providing support and training to key users within the business to ensure D365 is utilised efficiently
- Utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS), DevOps, & standard tools to deliver project work
- D365F&O performance and production monitoring
- D365F&O technical subject-matter expert for all teams within the company
- Trouble shooting D365 F&O technical issues
Skills & Qualifications
- BS (Masters preferred) Degree in an IT related field.
- Strong technical and functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012, X++, SQL and SQL server.
- Experience with SSRS and PowerBI reports.
- Excellent understanding of development workflow and processes.
- Working knowledge of EDI process and related transactions.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Fore more information please reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 783-6642.