Infrastructure Engineer - Cambridge (Remote) - Up to £50k
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced/ mid-level Infrastructure Engineer to join a business that provides cloud communications for both public and private sectors. You will be joining a business that has offices globally, and continues to see growth year on year.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £50K depending on experience
- Benefits Package - pension, health-care, holidays, flexi-hours, annual bonus
- Fully remote based role (even after Covid-19)
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to deliver, manager and develop the Cloud and Network Infrastructure in order to support customer needs, growth and services as required to meet the strategic aim of the company.
The ideal candidate will maintain a level of expert knowledge, skills and manufacturer accreditation in line with business and supplier requirements . The successful candidate will manage CCR and incident tickets. You will be dealing with queries both over the phone and email to ensure all SLA's are met. Additionally, you will also be assisting with Windows Server Update Service monthly process
- Automation skills, VMware orchestrator, Ansible, CHEF or Puppet
- Windows server
- Server Technologies (HP, Dell, SuperMicro)
- Knowledge of SIP
- Data Centre experience
- Knowledge of SAN / NAS technologies including RAID
- Data Networking
- Powershell or other scripting languages
- Experience in an ITIL environment
- Backup Technologies
- Troubleshooting experience
- Cloud Compute services (Azure or AWS)
- Web technologies, web servers, email servers
- MSSQL or other database experiences such as MySQL, PostgresSQL
- 3 years' relevant hands-on experience within a Technical Engineering role
- Minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience with Cloud and Security technologies
To find out more about the role contact Ayan on 0203 868 5192 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role. Interviews taking place week commencing 15th February 2021
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
VMWare, CISCO, Infrastructure, Data warehouse, HP, Dell, Supermicro, SAN, NAS, RAID, Linux, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Powershell, Azure, AWS, Remote, London, Milton Keynes, Cambridge