The Role: Cloud Engineer Windows - Netherlands
In this role, you work with a group of experts on a small set of customers with large complex environments where downtime is not an option.
All customers have their own support department and only the more complex issues are reported via the ticketing system. Every day is different because you manage and control hardware, networks, virtualization, operating system, middleware and application.
In addition, you are constantly working on projects because customers are always on the move, so you are the person who advises the customer on improvements or innovations, designs and implements them.
You do this from your Macbook Pro at the office, at the customer's location, at home or wherever you are because you get a lot of freedom to organize your work flexibly.
- A 36-40 hour work week with flexible working hours;
- Salary: a competitive salary with room for growth
- Many growth opportunities, both personal and professional
- Travel expenses are covered + Telephone allowance (Bring your own device)
- Working alongside 600 great colleagues across the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark
- Your Choice: Apple or Dell?
Who they are looking for:
- At least 3 years (senior 5 years) relevant work experience;
- A high technical level of knowledge;
- A wide range of IT knowledge: hardware, virtualization, OS, middleware;
- Experience with (setting up) complex Windows Server environments;
- Experience with virtualization: Azure, VMWare, Hyper-V;
- Experience with Office 365 suite (from a-z);
- Experience with firewalls and backup tools;
- Knowledge of and preferably experience with security suites;
- A passion for automation: PowerShell, Ansible, Rundeck and other;
- Experience with monitoring tools;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, networks, DNS and other;
- Linux doesn't scare you as the world is bigger then Windows;
- Fluent in English both in writing and verbal. Preferably also in Dutch;
- A passion for complex platforms and Extreme Ownership
I specialise in the placement of Azure professionals in the Benelux market and I'm keen to have a confidential chat with anymore who is curious to find more about the market or is looking for his next move.
Nigel Frank International is the leading global Microsoft Recruitment firm with offices all around the World advertising more Microsoft Office 365 job than any other Agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users. By specialising with Microsoft we at Nigel Frank International have built strong relationships with key employers and possess an unrivalled knowledge of our specialist market.