We are very excited to be partnered with a multiple winner of Sweden AND Europe's best workplace award as they look to staff up their DevOps teams following a highly successful year wherein all consultants have been on project at all times.
Only accepting projects within the city, this is a rare chance to join a hugely successful organisation that is renowned throughout the region for its internal competencies and prestige.
Counting Klarna, Apotek, Com Hem and more amongst their loyal, returning customers, this is a consulting role unlike any other you will have seen!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work on site, delivering highly complex DevOps solutions for pre-existing teams; gaining exposure to a wide range of working environments and cultures, as well as massively increasing the strength of you network
- You will use your extensive test automation and DevOps experience to build and maintain high quality test environments and frameworks, as well as taking an active role in the construction of CI/CD pipelines
- You will be working with some of the largest names in the industry, providing high quality technical experience to incredibly complex problems
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of Strong DevOps experience, working towards the mindset as much as possible
- 3+ years of strong test automation experience, aiming to automate all you can
- Strong knowledge of Java, or .NET is desirable
- Fluent Swedish is essential for this role as you will work on customer sites
- 30 days vacation, pensions
- yearly competence development conferences
- weekly company events (both techy and cultural)