As Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Lead Developer/Technical Leader, you are accountable for supporting the client Program on a Global Level - responsible for delivering and reviewing Technical Documentation, in addition to Development of Dynamics and Integration artefacts to a high level of quality, adhering to set and agreed standards.
Role & Responsibilities
- Your core responsibilities for this hands-on role include development of customisation, provide guidance to other developers.
You assist the Technical & Integration architects as needed
You co-team with the Technical & Integration Architects to compile specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
You assist in producing detailed technical design documents that fully define all application code and the underlying methodology for the solution design specifications.
You assist to prioritizes tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled
You engage with ISV and Other Solution Providers on applications, extensions and integrations to improve the overall business solution
You assist in managing multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required timeline.
You operate in line with company policies and procedures, especially relating to quality management system, the company ethics program and the company's health, safety and environmental policies.
The responsibilities above are not an exhaustive list of job requirements, and the role holder will be required to perform tasks that are commensurate with the role and may be deemed reasonable by the Company.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years' experience of working experience in .Net, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- 5 years' experience in leading a team of developers
- Experience in leading the development of at least two Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Projects
- Knowledge of Dynamics CE/365 standard application and BI applications
- MS Dynamics (CE) Technical Knowledge
- Experience testing and debugging in the Dynamics CE/365
- Experience with SQL Server indexes, database normalization, and queries
- Experience with SQL Server reporting
- Hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Visual Studio, Workflows, Integration/EAI technologies, C#, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies, and Database technologies (JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Business and Soft Skills
- Demonstrates principles of quality customer service, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets.
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented while having the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Ability to gain the confidence of key personnel through value-added work product.
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, spoken and written is essential. Knowledge of French is an asset.
Valid visa or European citizen - 12 Months contract with extension.