Dynamics AX / D365 Support Analyst- Home based C.£40,000
A well-respected End User are actively recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Analyst to join their growing internal team and provide 1st and 2nd line support for their system. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ERP support. As a Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Analyst, you will be expected to showcase your experience of Dynamics AX or other ERP systems as well as debugging and support skills.
This role is to support their current system and work alongside the IT manager as well as a strong tight knit team. They have an excellent team culture they normally do monthly team activities whilst this has been moved to zoom they cant wait to begin them again. Whilst the role initially will require mainly working remotely due to Covid-19, a physical presence in their office will be required once we return to normality.
The requirements for this role are:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- IT Technical Support experience
- Logical and Analytic thinking
- Strong Communication skills
Your responsibilities would include :
- Provide 1st and 2nd line Dynamics AX support
- Provide the company with essential reporting and data analysis
- Develop solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of ERP system users
- Perform financial analyses and implement actions to improve profitability
My client are looking for someone to start ASAP so please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself to discuss this role. Apply below or call me on 020 3861 5356/email me at email@example.com