MS Dynamics D365/BC NAV Developer (£50k-£60k)
The NAV Developer will be involved at each stage of the development life-cycle, from helping to assess the feasibility of an identified business requirement, through documentation, development, testing and delivery. You are responsible for importing and exporting data from NAV to a number of other applications and taking a proactive approach to streamlining systems processes and performance. This is a NAV implementation and presents a fantastic opportunity to join early in the life of a NAV system in a fast growing organisation and help to shape it into one of the leading implementations of NAV in the UK.
Experience & Responsibilities
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Over 4 years' experience in MS Dynamics NAV background
- Experience in AL coding with Visual Studio Code or similar IDE.
- Experience using GIT to integrate with a source code repository
- Experience in ERP based integration's.
- Experience in working in agile teams using Scrum. Desired Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of an Object-Oriented language (ideally C#)
- Knowledge in C/SIDE C/AL pipelines use and configuration.
- Writing and implementing test automation in AL.
- Running a container-based BC development environment.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on 0191 3001857 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL
MICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL