The Role: Technical Support Engineer
Seeking an experienced Support Engineer to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing, rapidly changing SaaS environment.
In this role, you are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of monitoring solutions for SaaS applications. You are responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience when supporting products and dealing with end-users. Customer interaction may be by telephone, video conference or e-mail to plan, execute, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
As a Technical Support Engineer you are the central point of contact for technical matters and you work closely with clients as well as internal Sales Engineers, Delivery Engineers, Technical writers and IT Operations. Your role is key in resolving roadblocks with clients.
- A challenging position in an international environment in a rapidly evolving industry
- A competitive salary and benefits with excellent growth opportunities
- An informal work environment in a dynamic team
Who they are looking for:
- 3+ year customer facing experience in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor's degree in computing or networking, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English, both oral and written. Other languages an advantage
- Previous experience with PowerShell, Networking and Office 365
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms and architecture
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Perseverance, resilient and adaptable
- Experience with desktop and end-user support and troubleshooting
- You have been running your own "IT lab" for some time now
- Experience with level 2 Support