A highly-successful and growing Financial organisation are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join their team in Birmingham - please note that to begin with you will be home-based, and then once things return to normal you will be office-based with some flexibility if required.
In this role you will be taking full ownership of the company's data warehouse and analysis services cubes, in order to allow for efficient data management and financial reporting in Power BI.
You will work extremely closely with the finance team, helping them to make sense of complex data - in doing so, you will need to gather requirements, understand financial models, design tabular models, and produce reports in Power BI.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced BI professional to take their career to the next level with a truly forward-thinking organisation, where you will be well-rewarded for your work.
- Strong T-SQL experience for ETL/ELT processes
- Strong data warehousing development experience
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining SSAS cubes
- Experience creating Power BI reports using complex DAX measures
- Desirable: experience within the finance sector
- Salary of up to £50,000 depending upon experience
- 25 days' holiday
- Company pension plan
- Health insurance
Interviews are taking place shortly, so please apply ASAP to be considered.