D365 Operations Consultant - Remote - $130,000
The Company: The Client has an exciting opportunity for a D365 F&O T&L Consultant to join our growing team. The D365 F&O T&L Consultant will be focused on leading and/or architecting solutions for D365 F&O opportunities, managing the project solution scope with customers, assisting project management to deliver the solution, and providing the application functionality leadership and direction for customer team members tasked with implementing the solution.
Who you are: The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep overall knowledge of D365 F&O and possess a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full lifecycle ERP implementations.The Specialist will also collaborate with other team members to assist in development of new solutions which solve business challenges facing the customers and industries we service.The Specialist will be expected to participate in team building events and develop internal team and client relationships.
- Deep understanding of the D365 F&O platform
- Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements
- Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer
- Over two years of D365 F&O implementation experience
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes
- Knowledge of accounting business processes and integration with operations a strong plus
- Knowledge and/or experience servicing or designing solutions for the following vertical industries: Metals,Food & Beverage
- Experience working with and/or implementing complimentary third party solutions to D365 product including ADC, EDI, WMS, CRM, ECM, and Plant Maintenance
- D365 certifications in Trade & Logistics, Production, and Shop Floor Control
- D365 certifications in Finance, Human Resources, and Project Accounting
- CPIM, CSCP certification a plus
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com or +1 347-352-0629 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 opportunities!