Functional Analyst-MS Dynamics AX/365-110 K
Leading consulting company, rich in energy, mining and more!
This Canadian native, powerhouse engineering consulting firm has decades of experience, specializing in electrical, civil, mechanical and mining projects, that serve to make any operations as soon as possible.
You will be the Functional Analyst, reporting to the team leader, specializing in Microsoft Dynamics AX- Project Management and Sales, actively supporting, analyzing, configuring and maintaining the structure to make sure everything is running smoothly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Project Management and sales in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations.
- Advising Project Management in how to streamline existing systems more optimally.
- Helping design Dynamics AX solutions, focusing on Project Management and Sales programs and integration's.
- Adjusting applications to meet current business needs.
- Handle incoming tickets for projects, adjustments and bugs.
- Ensure standards are streamlined and repetitive inline with company standards.
- Set-up beta solutions, enabling super-users with access, feedback, testing and optimization prior to implementation.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of different individuals and departments.
- Comfortable with data analyzing, converting, transferring and cleaning.
- Maintaining a wide variety of applications and reports supporting the business division.
- Planning and estimating size, depth, and completion time to IT department.
- Creating and assisting in training material and training activities for users on the Project Management and Sales teams, if required.
- BA in Business Informatics or any other relevant field
- At least five years of relevant experience using Dynamics AX/D365, in Project Management and Accounting, and Sales and Marketing modules.
- Great knowledge of project management standard practices and implementations using Dynamics AX/365, and a some knowledge of the Finance module would be a plus
- Participate as functional analyst in important IT development projects.
- Extensive experience in life cycle related to software development
- Bilingual in English and French, written and verbal.
- Experience in a professional service firm a plus
- Experience with DevOps and other resource planning solutions a plus
Let me know if you're the right fit!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.