We are currently seeking developers who have great back end experience with Microsoft technologies. Here you will be working on some of the Nordics biggest Talent management systems and working on brand new projects in this industry. This means we are looking for bright minds who can help push the products forward as well as having ideas for new developments too. You will be working in a well-established company of roughly 70 people, where the IT department is at the centre of the organisation with a huge budget for new developments
- Work on brand new innovative HR platform (Greenfield project) using .NET Core which will be the flagship of the company.
- Develop the platform, create API's, and Integrate the platform into your client's systems.
- Work closely with Azure DevOps and CI/CD setting up automated environments.
- Collaborate closely with other teams within the company.
- Work end to end on projects, getting involved with architecture and design, further innovating the platform.
- Make key decisions on best practices and technologies used on future projects.
- Benefit to have any front-end knowledge with React.js
The platform you will be working on will help streamline recruitment, onboarding and generally talent management. You will be developing a large solution which puts these 3 areas all in one place. Furthermore, you will also be helping personalise the platform to the clients needs whilst integrating it to some of Norway's biggest companies.
Here you will be working in house for a great product company. You will have the flexibility to work from home if needed and work in a company with a flat structure as they value your development and business ideas to keep pushing the platform forward. Here there are great possibilities for personal growth and to progress within the company.
If you want to work in a great product company and work on greenfield projects then this company is for you.